Write a business brief to your instructor and mentor about your topic or concept and explain how it will apply in a business setting. Your document is to be approximately two-to three-paragraphs in length. ?(Review Business Brief Guidelines in the attachment.)
The topic is:?External environment elements that impact staffing in Power sector
P.S. this is a part of conference paper that i will ask you to do it later if i liked your work.?
Standard Format for a Business Brief in the MBA Program
Students in the MBA program are expected to adhere to the following when completing a
12-point Serif font (Times New Roman or Courier).
Single-spaced within paragraphs; double-spaced between paragraphs.
Paragraphs are to be left justified.
1-inch margins at the top, bottom, left, and right of every page.
No title page.
Place important points or details into lists. The paragraphs provide context for the lists.
Phrases not to use in a business brief, unless you have been asked/hired to
specifically provide a recommendation:
In my opinion,?
8. Phrases to use or something similar in a business brief that are appropriate in any
The data shows?
Research studies point out?
The analysis indicates?
9. Complete sentences, correct grammar, correct spelling, and accurate punctuation
10. Absence of typographical errors
11. Citations within the body of the text follow APA format. Note: Citations are not always
required. Read the instructions in the assignment.
12. Reference list (if necessary) starts on a new page and follows proper APA format.
13. Images, graphs, charts, or other types of visuals are considered to be figures in APA format
and must adhere to proper APA formatting.
14. Follow the business brief layout below:
Header: approximately 1/8 of the business brief
Opening, Context and Task: approximately 1/4 of the business brief
Summary, Discussion Segment: approximately 1/2 of the business brief
Closing Segment, Necessary Attachments: approximately 1/8 of the business brief
Last updated 2/4/2013