The attachtment includes the homework I need answered. Specially part number 2
I verify that the file I have submitted is my own work.
1. Deadline April 20th : 11:59 PM
2. Submit your Work on Blackboard Dropbox
3. Do Any two Questions
4. Each question carry equal points
You have to design and run an optimization model using Solver Add-in Excel for a coffee caf?.
Your goal is to find the right number of beverages to be sold each month for maximum profit
considering the constraints listed below.
required for 1
cup of each
1. Resources Used < = Resources Available.
2. If the Milk is not completely used, it will go waste. (You want to avoid this)
3. You need to use at-least 125 tea bags each month.
4. You need to sell a minimum reasonable amount of each type of beverage.
1. Maximum profit; given the constraints and resources available.
2. Explain your results to the business owner and make recommendations.
3. Submit your recommendation and the excel sheet on blackboard.
a. You can write the recommendation in Excel or MS Word (both are acceptable)
Answer the question for two scenarios
1. Say that a neural network based model has been constructed to predict the
creditworthiness of an applicant for approving Loan. The output of model is in range
0 to 1. With ?0? meaning BAD NEWS – Loan NOT Approved and ?1? meaning very
Good News – Loan Approved.
Applicant A receives a score of 0.83
Applicant B receives a score of 0.56
Applicant C receives a score of 0.26
As a loan approving officer, please rate the applicants under following
category: High Risk or Low Risk and would you approve their loans. Justify
2. Say that a neural network based model has been constructed to predict the cancer
probability of a patient. The output of model is in range 0 to 1. With ?0? meaning
BAD NEWS ? Patient has cancer and ?1? meaning Good News ? Patient is completely
Patient A receives a score of 0.83
Patient B receives score of 0.56
Patient C receives a score of 0.26
As a physician, how would rate each patient: High Risk or Low Risk and which
patient would you classify as having cancer. Justify your answer?
Is your answer same for both the scenario, If not Why? Explain your reasoning
Watch the following webinar: 100 Years of Data Visualization ? It?s Time to Stop Making the
Provide a minimum two page review of the video.
12 pt. font, Times New Roman, Double Space
In this 60-minute webinar, explore:
Visualization basics that withstand the test of time
The right charts for telling the right stories
Brinton?s checklist for communicating data
Join Andy Cotgreave, Senior Technical Evangelist Manager at Tableau Software, for a 100 year
flashback into the best practices that still shape effective storytelling through visual analytics.