this is my menu project assignment there is attach file that will be telling you how this project is done.
can somebody do it for me ?
1. Each student will create a restaurant or institutional menu. Hospitality students
will develop a commercial menu. Dietetics/Nutrition students will develop a
menu for a health care facility. Concentration specific information will be found
2. Develop menus for the category and theme. Cycle menus (LTC, hospital, assisted
living) will be a 5 day cycle with 2 modifications, one therapeutic and one texture
3. The written report must describe the rationale for the menu. This description
should include: type/style of service, why you selected the menu items, pricing
structure for the menu, total length of cycle (if cycle menu) and the equipment
needed for preparation and service.
4. The report should be double spaced with a standard margin. The typeface will be
12 points using a standard font. You may use headings and subheadings to
differentiate the various sections of the paper. The report should be 1-2 pages.
5. Describe the menu. It can be any size, shape or color. Creative fonts may be used
on the menu to enhance the visual effect and to support the theme. Graphics are
encouraged as long as they are appropriate and support the theme and style of the
6. The entire project (menu and report) is due April 26, 2016 at 9:35 am.
10 points will be deducted from the final grade each day the report is late,
beginning after 9:35 am.
Grades will be based on content, description, rationale for selecting menu items,
appropriateness of menu and pricing based on target market, and types of equipment.