I want someone to write a research paper and power point presentation with 8 slide on the company call HOPE International. A Christian Business profile, with some?wipe site related to the Hope International. Follow the guideline attach. please follow the directions.
BAM Business Profile Guidelines
Christian Business paper
Research Paper: Five page paper, and PowerPoint presentation 8 slides should
mainly be focus on HOPE INTERNATIONAL, get some site that will tell the class about
the important vision of the company.
Each student will research and write a BAM Business Profile on a BAM company
approved by the professor. The Business Profile will be five pages single spaced and
will follow the format of the business profile the Appendices of the Following the
format in the above sources, the Business profile should include the following three
sections and subsections:
Strategy and Vision
Business goals and objectives
Additional facts and statistics
Impact and success
The student should research the company using all of the sources available. The
student should use the following process:
1. Read all of the Appendix examples in the two articles mentioned above to fully
understand what information is needed
2The student should write the company business plan, spiritual plan, and written
3. The student should Research on HOPE INTERNATIONAL which is a Christian
company, because this project is a Business as Mission Project.
4. The study includes the company website and all materials provided.
5. Write the full Business Profile and create the PowerPoint presentation.
6. The student will use the power point presentation to present in class with 8 slides
to present in class on the April 11, 2016
After completion and submission of the Business Profile, the student will do a 15
minute presentation in class on the company. The student will create a PowerPoint
slide as part of the presentation. The slide show should not be too text heavy, should
include pictures, should be visually appealing, and should have no more than 8 slides.
The Student will use in the Business Profiles and PowerPoint presentations. Specific
city locations will not be named and specific names of the business will not be used.
1. Explain the key objectives for writing the Business Summary/Profile, e.g.
Identify best practices and themes related to the Issue/Region, provide real
examples to accompany the reports, pass on lessons learned, plus any other
Possible BAM Profile Questions that you can base your research
must focus on these questions.
1. What was the inspiration behind starting this company?
2. What is a brief economic history of your area, and how does that affect your
3. What is your family life like and how does that affect your business?
1. What experiences motivated/ equipped you to go into BAM?
2. How did you choose your business size and location?
3. How did you make the move from your home country to the nation where your
1. What is your spiritual background and how has it shaped your worldview?
2. What beliefs did your parents hold and how do your views differ from theirs?
3. What is the popular belief system of the country you are in and how do you
incorporate the Bible into their culture?
1. What is your academic background and how has it impacted your business?
2. What areas of business are you most experienced with? (finance, sales,
marketing, human resources, training, etc. )
3. What other jobs have you had that have helped you start this business?
Strategy & Vision:
1. What is your mission statement?
2. In what ways is that incorporated into your daily business practice?
3. At the end of the day, what is your ultimate goal of success?
4. What was your initial purpose before starting your business? How has it
5. What is it that you bring, through your business, that no other businesses
What is your list of core values for the business?
How do you play out these values in every area of business?
How do your values compare to the other secular businesses around you?
How do you vision cast these values to your employees, stakeholders,
Are you open about being a Christian?
What are some cultural values that you had to adapt to in order to successfully
integrate yourself into this nation?
How do you value your clients/customers and employees?
Where do you prioritize family/personal life?
Business Goals & Objectives
How do you balance your spiritual values and your business practices?
What is your business strategy? What is your spiritual plan? What do you daily
to accomplish this long-term goal? Short-term goals?
How much of the business plan and spiritual plan are communicated to the
employees? Are they written somewhere?
What are your ministry objectives and how do you integrate them into your
If so, how have you business goals/objectives changed, through your time of
doing business? How did you go about that? What did you do differently?
What did you learn?
Additional Facts & Statistics
1. How, when, where was the business started?
2. What has been the impact of your business so far?
3. What?s your biggest take-away?
What is your goal net profit?
How long did it take you to gain a profit?
What are your short-term financial goals? Long-term?
How does your company stand out from other companies like yours?
How much do your goods/services cost to make, distribute, and sell for?
How many employees do you have? What different departments are they in?
How frequently do you vision cast to your employees? What does that look
Do you work with a variety of suppliers/distributors? Are these relationships
Do you know your competitors? How do you treat them?
Who is your target customer?
Do you have any partnerships?
What are some of the experiences that you have had that have been the most
beneficial to growth in your life with BAM?
What sparked your attention to get involved?
How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
How many hours do you work a day on average?
Describe/outline your typical day?
How has being an entrepreneur affected your family life?
In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
How do you define success? What is the best way to achieve long-term
What specifics went well within your business?
What risks have you taken to see your BAM Business grow?
What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful
5. What motivates you? How do you generate new ideas? How far are you willing
to go to succeed?
6. How do you build a successful customer base?
7. How did you decide on the location for your business?
8. To what do you most attribute your success? What would say are the five key
elements for starting and running a successful business?
What are the experiences or situations you've been through that have not
gone well that showed you areas that you need to still grow in?
What lessons did you learn?
If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do
What have been some of your failures, and what have you learned from them?
How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
Impact and Success
What kind of kingdom impact have you had on the people that you are
interacting with every single day?
What has been the most rewarding experience that you have gone through
during your time with this BAM Business?
How important have good employees been to your success?
How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most
successful form of marketing?
What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this
tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
1. What would you recommend to others in similar situations that your business
has been in?
2. What would you recommend to people that want to start up their own
business and to be involved in such a big picture?
3. What three pieces of advice would you give to college students who want to
1. What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
2. What are some key missions findings
3. What are some key business notes that you have found?
What kind of research did you do in order to prep yourself for this country?
How do you find people to bring into your organization that truly care about
the organization the way you do?
How did you prepare your family when you entered this country?
How did you find the business prepared to strive in the economy of ?said?