I need to create the following program for c++ class.
1. prompt the user to enter a number between 1 and 10.
2. if the user does not enter a number within this range , ask the user again.
3. If the number entered is within this range,? multiple the number times 2 and print the results.
4. Update the number to be this new product, and repeat the multiplying by 2 and printing (on a new line) until the product exceeds 100.
5. You should use a while loop and an if statement (for validating input) in your program.
Please enter a number between 1 and 10: 13
Please enter a number between 1 and 10: 6