i need someone to read the experiment then answer the pre lab ?questions related to the experiment?
1. The main goal/purpose of the experiment is (what are you trying to discover in this lab):
2. The hypothesis(es) we seek to test in this experiment is(are) (what is the basis of your
experiment, see your text):
3. The key question the experiment seeks to answer is (what problems are you
4. The controls involved in this experiment are (a control is used to minimize the unintended
influence of other variables on the same system):
5. The key concept(s) or theory(ies) behind the experiment is(are) (define terms, can you
explain the relevant theory):
6. The important technique(s) used in this experiment is(are):
7. The experiment is based on the following assumptions (identify your assumptions and
determine if they are justifiable):
8. The data that will be collected in the experiment are (what do you plan to record in your
9. The potential consequences of the experiment are:
10. The point of view behind the experiment is (make sure it?s scientific).
11. What special safety precautions do you need to be aware of for this experiment?