hello , ma’am i have this essay to do is due by the 13th of this month?
2. ?Pick 3 countries from the following list for the alcoholism/addiction statistics as well as?any other accompanying facts that might be related.?The countries to choose from are: ?United States, Canada, Japan, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Italy.
3. ?From that data, you will need to create two bar charts.? The first should compare the total populations of the three countries you chose.? The second should compare the alcoholism rates. ? In the chart comparing alcoholism rates, you MUST use percentages so you are comparing to apples to apples.? If you don?t find data already in percentages, computing a percentage is fairly straightforward:? Number of alcoholics?in the country, divided by the total number of people, multiplied by 100.
Please use ONLY percentages in your charts!
4. Write a 1- 2 page essay about why there are differences in the prevalence of alcoholism or drug addiction (you may choose either one) and?support your answer using the resource directory from the library.??
Some other issues that need to be discussed are what differences are between developed and undeveloped countries (use percentages), what factors contribute to some countries having a higher prevalence than others.???Please also research what the educational levels are in these countries, what religious views, what awareness programs are present and what attitudes are concerning this problem.????For your conclusion, you are to imagine yourself as a healthcare administrator or counselor and come up with ideas and initiatives as to how to effectively treat the problem of addiction.?
5.? You should compare the total population percentage of a country with how many of that population are living with alcoholism or addiction.
6. ?Make sure you double space the paper, use 1 inch margins, and a 12 point font. ?Also use spell check and grammar check or use the Pearson Writing software to check your paper before turning it in.
7. Do NOT copy and paste in this paper. ?Use your own words. ?If you want to quote a small portion, you may do so, but be sure to reference this on the Reference page.
8.? The final page should be a Reference page.? Total assignment should be 4 pages.