I have two new questions for you. Please remember APA style as always.
Article 1 Review – an article that discusses marketing research and its role within an organization.?
Address the following points in your essay:?
1. Summarize the article by discussing the main points of the article.
?2. Relate the theoretical aspects of market research (both qualitative and quantitative) from Chapters 1 and 2, including overall strategic planning and globalization.?
3. Discuss the relevance of this article with respect to how advancements in technology have impacted this company?s ability to perform market research.?
4. What questions might you pose to the author of this article??
Do you see any ethical implications within this article??
Your response must be a minimum of three pages, not including the title page and reference page.
?A minimum of two sources should be used?the article you review must be referenced, and one additional source from a credible location should be referenced.?
All paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations per APA guidelines.?
Article 2 Review – ?an article that discusses business-to-business marketing (B2B) and how it is different than business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing.?
This could include any aspect of the B2B world, which might include buying, relationship building, strategic perspectives, global new product development, distribution, pricing, and/or promotional techniques.?
Within your article review, please make sure that you analyze a real-life B2B company with respect to its strategic marketing techniques.?
Note that these are ideas; please expand within the parameters of the B2B model. Respond to the following questions:?
1. Summarize the article with particular emphasis on the specifics of the B2B model.?
2. With an eye on the article, compare how the B2B vs. B2C models operate different strategically.?
3. Relationship building is particularly important in the B2B world. How does this article reinforce this statement??
4. What can you, as a student, learn from this article??
How might a B2B marketer benefit from reading this article??
Your response should be a minimum of three pages, double-spaced.?
References should include your textbook plus a minimum of one additional credible reference.
?All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.?
All references and citations used must be in APA?