?Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas, cite sources:
- What are the primary types of evidence? Explain.
- What are some common public misconceptions about evidence that you are aware of? Explain.
- What do you think are?some important characteristics of good evidence? Explain in detail.
- What problems exist?with regard to investigators not recognizing evidence or signs of an incident? Explain.
- How soon should evidence be noticed, collected, and preserved? Explain.
- How could not recognizing evidence soon after arrival on the crime scene affect the prosecution’s case? Explain.