Assignment Print View
Which of the following statements is true regarding memory in humoral immunity? Check all that apply.
- A. Memory lasts longer in humoral immunity than in cellular immunity.
- B. ?Memory B-lymphocytes attack the antigen directly without the need to form plasma cells.
- C. ?Memory B-lymphocytes are found mainly in the lymph nodes.
- D. Plasma cells form within hours in primary exposure, creating a response so rapid that no noticeable signs of illness appear.
- E. When memory B-lymphocytes attack an antigen, it is called the “primary response.”