On the Discussion Board, respond to the questions below and include an educated explanation for each:
- If most youth gangs are racially and ethnically homogeneous, should law enforcement use race and ethnic-specific strategies to fight gang formation and control gang crime?
- On the other hand, should law enforcement strategies be racially and ethnically neutral?
- What dilemmas are created for police departments that pursue each of these strategies?
- Is the likely result institutional or contextual discrimination?
- Which theory of crime do you believe best explains the prevalence of gang crime in the United States?
If the police use race and ethnic specific strategies to fight the youths from forming gangs and to
control crime it will be of no much benefit. Use of such strategies will actually…