• As an individual, identify a human-technology interface that you routinely use in the clinical setting to evaluate using Nielsen’s heuristics. Use the heuristic evaluation techniques to systematic identify the violations. (SEE ATTACHMENT FOR EVAL SHEET)
• Identify a minimum of 15 violations.
• Assign a severity score to each violation.
• Make 2 recommendations to mitigate each violation.
• A form will be provided (IN ATTACHMENTS) to help you organize the violations. The form must be submitted as part of the assignment
• Write a paper to present the heuristic evaluation following APA style
o Cover page
o Heuristic evaluation form (label the form as a figure following APA style). The heuristic form should be mentioned in the text of the document. The reader should have a clear written explanation as to why the form (labelled as a figure) is included in the document
o References (In the text and reference list following APA style)
A sample paper is available from the OWL website https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/18/
o Use headings to organize the content
• Give credit to source if the content is not your original idea. This includes direct quotations and paraphrasing.
Can include others evaluations of similar piece of technology to include in discussion (if technology is similar to your topic)