C. Program Setting
1. What are the basic space and physical requirements of the program?
2. What equipment and supplies are needed?
3. What is the staffing requirement for the program to run and be maintained? Justify
4. Where is the program going to take place?
5. When, for how long and how frequently will the program take place?
Paper Comments The purpose of this paper is to gain skills in conceptualizing, proposing and developing an innovative community-based occupational therapy program.
1. Factually substantiate the need and the interventions you have identified in
Section A:(see word doc)
a) What is the extent of the need?
b) What sorts of practical and ethical issues that the need implicates?
c) What outcome is anticipated if the need is not addressed?
d) How and to what extent is this need being addressed currently within and outside of occupational therapy?
e) What factors contribute to or sustain the problem?
2. Describe theoretical framework/s to support occupational therapy interventions that will be utilized.