Be sure to look at the rubric to see exactly what I will be looking for.
For the project:
• Look at the “Technology in Focus” chapters in your text. Choose one of these topics,” e-commerce” use at least one more source, and do the following.
• Write a research paper on that topic with at least three double spaced pages, not counting the title page or reference page. You must use either Times New Roman 12 pt font or Calibri 11 pt font.
• You must have a title page and a reference page.
• You must use at least 2 references. One of them may be your text but no Wiki references will be accepted.
• All references must be cited correctly. You may use MLA or APA structure. All references must be cited on the page and there must be a corresponding reference page at the end of the report.
• Prepare a PowerPoint presentation to go along with the report.
• The presentation must be at least 10 slides long, not counting the title page and reference page.
• You must have a title slide and a reference slide.
• All borrowed material must be cited on each slide and referenced on the reference slide.
• All spelling and grammar must be correct in both the report and the presentation.
• Remember, that a presentation does not have to have all of the material that the report does. It is basically an outline of the report; what you would use if you were giving an oral presentation. A slide should not have more than 7 lines, meaning that you just put the major points on the slide.
• Use at least one graphic in the presentation.
• Put your name, course name, and date on the title page of the report and the title slide of the presentation.
Final Project Rubric
Criteria Levels of Achievement 0% Competent 50% Proficient 100%
Turned in project Weight 10.00% Turned in late NA Turned in on time
Research paper has title page. Weight 5.00% No title page NA Has title page
Research paper has reference page. Weight 5.00% No reference page NA Has reference page
Research paper has a least 3 pages. Weight 7.50% Less than 2 pages Only has 2 pages Has at least 3 pages
Research paper has correct fonts. Weight 2.50% Fonts are incorrect Fonts are incorrect but ok Has correct fonts
Research paper has at least 2 references. Weight 7.50% Has no references Has 1 reference Has at least 2 references
Research paper is cited correctly. Weight 10.00% No cite Cited incorrectly Cited correctly
Research paper has correct spelling and grammar. Weight 10.00% More than 5 spelling and grammar mistakes No more than 5 spelling and grammar mistakes Correct spelling and grammar
Research paper has student’s name, course name, and date on title page. Weight 2.50% Has less than 2 items Has only 2 items Has all 3 items
PowerPoint presentation has a title slide. Weight 5.00% No title slide NA Has title slide
PowerPoint presentation has a reference slide. Weight 5.00% No reference slide NA Has reference slide
PowerPoint presentation has at least 10 slides. Weight 5.00% Has less than 8 slides Has between 8 and 10 slides Has at least 10 slides
PowerPoint Presentation is cited correctly. Weight 7.50% No cite Cited incorrectly Cited correctly
PowerPoint presentation has correct spelling and grammar. Weight 10.00% More than 5 spelling and grammar mistakes No more than 5 spelling and grammar mistakes Correct spelling and grammar
PowerPoint presentation has at least one graphic. Weight 2.50% No graphic NA At least 1 graphic
PowerPoint presentation has student’s name, course name, and date on title slide. Weight 2.50% Has less than 2 items Has only 2 items Has all 3 items
Less than 20% direct quotes 20% or more direct quotes NA Less than 20% direct quotes